International Business Proposals
Perry Products manufactures ASME VIII/D1 shell and tube heat exchangers for international markets. Our international business policy is to evaluate each opportunity based on disclosure of the end user’s identity, the relationship between the inquiring company and the end user, time frame to bid the project, process requirements, and financial terms associated with the inquiry before providing a proposal.
Please provide the following information with your request for quotation:
- An overview of your company and your business relationship with the end user, or your client, identifying the end user or client.
- The required delivery or ship date of the heat exchanger
- Your proposed method of payment ( Our standard payment terms are progress payments via wire transfer due immediately upon receipt and 100% due upon hydro test.)
- Your proposed transportation terms (Our standard transportation terms are Exworks, Hainesport, NJ., loaded on truck by Perry Products.)
- A completed shell and tube heat exchanger data sheet or sufficient process information for thermal and mechanical design.
- A due date for the proposal (Two weeks minimum is usually required for international proposals.)
- A list of other countries from which you are soliciting quotations. (Our general policy is to quote international business with the procurement directive being only US suppliers.)
Confidentiality of Proposals – Policy
Perry Products does not contact the end user or your client concerning products on your request for proposal, based on information received as part of your request for quotation. In the event Perry Products is already one of your client’s suppliers or has been directly contacted by your client concerning the same project, Perry Products will inform you of the situation as we become aware that a potential conflict exists. If multiple potential customers solicit pricing from Perry Products on the same project, Perry Products reserves the right to provide a proposal to all potential customers and will not reveal information concerning other potential clients on the same job.
How To Become an International Sales Representative for Perry Products
Perry Products does not grant exclusive representation status to sales representatives unless the sales organization meets the following requirements:
- A company resume must be forwarded to Perry Products (email@example.com) outlining the size of your business (gross annual sales by product category, number and role of employees, number and location of all sales offices and number of sales personnel associated with each office), all current product lines represented, a list of your potential customers that will use shell and tube heat exchangers, an estimate of potential yearly sales for the next five years, and a full business plan for the territory you seek.
- Documented references from companies your represent with complimentary product lines must be provided with your request to become a representative for Perry Products.
- All potential international sales representative firms must complete three consecutive years of acceptable sales levels prior to being granted exclusive status.
- Exclusive status is not granted to sales representative firms that represent competing product lines.
- Sales representatives with complimentary product lines will receive special consideration.